About the candidate:
An ideal candidate should be a pleasant personality with Master Degree preferably in Human Resource. A very focused person with strong networking skills. Preferably with 5-10 Years of experience in the similar industry. Experience in hiring mainly Technical positions, Technical Sales, System Engineers, Backend developers, Tech support engineers, Marketing, Finance and Project Manager positions. The candidate must be familiar with latest trends, tools and techniques used for hiring and headhunting including LinkedIn, Glassdoor etc. Responsible for implementation of HR Policies, Staff Recruitment, Performance Evaluation, KPI, Maintaining Employees Personal files and all HR related.
- Manage a full recruitment cycle.
- Work with hiring managers to consult on hiring plans to meet staffing needs.
- Search for qualified candidates on Linkedin and other available medium and tools.
- Conduct interview to qualify them with given guideline as per job description.
- Proactively build pipelines while identifying potential candidates through web sourcing, Linkedin, networking, leveraging group research, candidate referrals, and other creative.
- Technical industry knowledge with a general comprehension of relevant tech skills
- Strong Headhunting Skills with excellent communication.
- Pre-screen candidates for their technical and behavioral skills as well as conduct reference and background checks
- Build and maintain relationships with industry contacts to proactively identify target markets
- Prioritize tasks on daily basis without compromising results.
- Experience in managing deadlines and meet expectations.
- Results-oriented with demonstrated strategic thinking, innovation, and flexibility in dealing with different situations.
- Maintain attendance and time track of people working inhouse and remote.
- Experience of working in an IT industry is a must.
- Demonstrated 3-5 years of direct recruitment experience in IT industry.
- Experience oh hiring technical positions is needed.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to negotiate and close deals;
- Strong passion to make recruitment and/or HR management as career;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, HRM and other HR related software
- Ability to respond to the dynamic requirements of our clients.
- Strong academic background – degree or diploma in technical, business, marketing or related field