- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Successfully create business from new and existing customer accounts
- Manage complex negotiations with senior-level executives
- Build rapport and establish long term relationships with customers
- Working with clients to identify their unique investment goals.
- Meets with customers in a sales environment to drive product sales and knowledge
- Formulating investment strategies based on client goals.
- Follows up with any clients
- Issuing client documents, including monthly or yearly portfolio reports.
- Communicating openly, consistently, and honestly with clients and always keeping them informed about changes to your investment strategy.
- Suggesting investment products based on client needs.
- Any other task assigned by Director Sales.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 2-5 years Real estate experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet sales targets
- Next level sales pitching through story telling.
- Market competitive salary
- Sales incentives
- Annual Leaves
- Performance Appraisal